2010年8月2日 星期一

Subway and Neocod Tablets with Peta

Hoy internetters.
Your favourite average guy(I'll pretend here because there really isn't an audience anyways), is sick.
It started yesterday afternoon after I finished writing my blog and continued through the night.
Fortunately, I popped some NEOCODs into the system and I'm feeling much better.
NEOCODs are pretty good, I'm not trying to sell it to you guys(I'm sure if you don't live in Asia you won't find it anyways), I'm just telling it like I see it.
That is exactly why I started this blog in the first place.

I think I've also got a bad case of "North American Food Craving Disorder".
It's all good when you don't see it too often, which is the usual case when you start living in Macau, but, I've found that there is a SUBWAY just right next to where I work.
My disorder exploded.
I've been having 6 inch after 6 inch, which is much more common here than foot longs.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that, I have been having too many too often.
Maybe I'm just trying to find my childhood.
From what I can remember though, I grew up in a place where submarines and pizzas weren't that expensive.
That's not the case here.
That is another reason why my disorder is a problem.
I might have to see a doctor soon if this continues, do you think any of you imaginary audience members might be able to help me?

0 意見:

張貼留言