2010年8月3日 星期二

All WARM and FUZZY

Morning internetters!
It's Wednesday morning here in Macau and I am feeling awesome.
Remember my cold? Well it's gone, it came flying out of my crack for good!
I told you Neocod was good. Use it folks. Once again I'm not advertising, I don't get a salary from whatever company it comes from.
Anyways, I'm feeling great and that's all that matters to me right now.

Guess what, my disorder got the best of me again(if you don't know what I'm talking about, please read my last blog post).
I had another 6 inch this morning, Subway Club.

I want to blog about something different today.
I'm a hoops fan, always have been.
Since elementary school, I've been a hoops addict.
Recently, the "Super Friends" shocked the hoops world.
I admit, I for one did not think it was going to happen, but it did.
I'm Canadian by the way and I hate to see Bosh leave T-Dot, but his leaving was not a surprise. Toronto has never been able to keep their stars, that's not entirely the club's fault, they're the only team across the border, and the market is limited.
For Bosh, Carter, McGrady and many more, who are after all Americans, the "push factor" was just too big.
I don't blame Bosh though, he did a lot for the city.
Hell, I don't even blame VC. I know the people of Toronto hate him, he did give up and all, but he's the one that put the Raptors on the map.
He was the face of the Raptors for a long time, he did enough for the club for me to forgive him.
LeBron on the other hand, I really didn't think he needed to leave.
He had a legacy, a legend in the writing. If he had stayed in Cleveland and gave them a ring, he would be standing right next to Jordan and Kobe as immortals.
I think him winning a Championship for Cleveland(if he had stayed), is just a matter of time.
He could have left much later in his career, if unfortunately by the end of his thirties he still couldn't get a ring by himself.
All that being said, I don't hate him or blame him for leaving.
Everyone loves to win and everyone views winning differently.
It's not like he quit when he was still getting Cavalier paycheques.
He left after his contract(that's more than VC can say).
He made his choice and people shouldn't criticize him about it.
Just because he was born with talent and can make millions a year, doesn't mean he has to shoulder all the load and can't go find help.
Cut the guy some slack.
I know many people will disagree with me but that's just how I feel.
The NBA is a business. Welcome to the real world.
Businessmen jump from company to company all the time.
CEOs and Managers search for better prospects and paycheques all the time.
They can be the face of the company, that doesn't stop them from leaving.
Enough of that for today.

All the best my imaginary audience.
Have an average but beautiful day.

0 意見:

張貼留言