2010年7月31日 星期六

Window views from my ordinary eyes

Hoy internetters.
Today is a Saturday, the weather is nice and I'm at home blogging.
My life is so exciting.

But...not all is lost! I have you guys right? Guys?
It is my second day on blogger and my world is just as dead and lonely as it was yesterday.
Can anyone please tell me how to exchange my imaginary audience with real people?
Oh, I'm sorry... I hope I didn't hurt the feelings of my imaginary readers, they are the only ones here after all.
No offense guys, you guys are great. The only problem is you never comment.

Accha, today was just like any other Saturday. WORK.
I sat at my desk looking out the window and realized what an amazing view I had.

I don't think I'll ever be able to buy an apartment with a view like this.
Land is expensive here in Asian Las Vegas. Any ordinary salary would NOT allow you to buy even a mediocre place to live.
At least I get a view like this from my office cubicle.
For a view like this, an average guy like me can only hope.

Maybe he can help...

Enough ranting for a day...

0 意見:

張貼留言